Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kettlebell 2.1.2012

Hurray for January being behind us! Happy February!
I've had to set up a standing appointment for Tuesday nights so I don't think I'll be going back toy cross training class. I'm thinking I'll sign up for the kettlebell class that will be starting in a few weeks. I went to my #1 happy place, Target (#2 is Whole Foods), today & bought a kettlebell. 10lbs because I'm not sure I can handle the 15lb one yet. The selection kinda sucked (would have liked a 12lb one) but I had a gift card so I just bought a Bob Harper one. Which was cool because it came with a DVD. If bedtime ever gets here, I want to pop it in & try out my new weight. :)

1 comment:

  1. Prior to the final decision was designed to test any kind of unconventionally training program, It's a wise idea to execute a small analysis 1st. The purpose of this critique is always to give a few methods common questions with regards to the preferred TRX Australia
    Headgear Teacher workout system.
    The theory intended for TRX Suspensions Instruction appeared to be your invention of a People Navy blue Seal off with his fantastic teammates. These kinds of significant players wanted a conveyable, multipurpose and effective means of keeping in the best possible health exactly trx workouts
    where its quests may be.
    Conditioning Wherever, creator as well as retailer of your TRX, warranty information it can be merchandise with regard to one-year masking every problems with resources as well as artistry. In addition, trx for sale products and solutions employ a 30-day fulfillment assurance if you are the item will not be for you personally.
    Many people feel, the actual TRX bring the all-inclusive home fitness space, however wherever promoted stands out will be as a valuable accessory for a present work out schedule. Your trx australia Revocation Teacher continues performing exercises clean as well as entertaining! When it is clean plus pleasurable, you might be prone to persevere.

    ReplyDelete